God dammit Jim. I’m a supremely uninteresting person.
Okay, let’s see how this goes:
1. Despite growing up in Texas I have visited Canada but not Mexico.
2. My primary computer is a home built Mac. You’re not supposed to do that so it has some unusual quirks and is a hassle to update, but fiddling with electronics is what I do for fun.
3. I enjoy putting up Christmas lights and am a little sad that there’s no reason to decorate our house since we’re far enough from the street no one would see them.
4. Since fully embracing tumblr, I now am on it more than most other sites I frequent combined.
5. It has taken entirely too long for me to come up with these facts.
Thanks for putting up with my insanity.
Really not sure why any of you follow my blog, but I LOVE YOU ALL!
Sounds about right.
Thank you. You don’t have to be shy/nervous about talking to me. I’m usually not far from skype (unless I’m at work) and I’m always up to chat with someone and get to know them.
*blush* You people are embarrassing me thinking I’m cute and hot.
Also, I do notice you. I think people assume I ignore their posts because I don’t like many things, but that’s just because I use my likes as a way to refind posts and if I used it the way most people do, I’d never find a post again. Maybe I should reconsider how I like posts.